Allyn’s real estate career with Keller Williams Lake Nona exemplifies his extraordinary expertise.
Upon meeting his wife and real estate partner Pam, he arrived to Orlando Florida expanding his real estate forum to commercial leasing, investment portfolio purchases for corporations that included the investment evaluation of marinas, mobile homes parks, and multi family complexes.
In 1996, his residential expertise began to flourish, and grow which ultimately paved the strong and powerful foundation for his stellar performance in the now world renowned area of Lake Nona’s Medical City
The Orlando Board of Realtors recently honored Allyn in two major facets within the real estate world ñ ranking in the top tier of 100 Central Florida Realtors, and Most Positive Influential People.
As a broker-associate of Keller Williams Realty in the Lake Nona Area of Central Florida, Allyn Maycumber has ranked in the top four Realtors year after year in this immediate area, and ranked in the top 100 of all Central Florida Realtors.
His real expertise is vast ñ International Broker Designee, Luxury Home Market Expert, Distressed Property Expert (CDPE), and a member of the National Association of Realtors. Additionally, his current community designations include Chairman of Managers and Board of Director of Lake Nona Jr. Lions.
Mastering a real estate career on multiple levels from commercial to investment to residential takes a multiple collaboration of experience, and education. He is a graduate of Southern Methodist University in Dallas, Texas.
Certifications and Recognitions
- Lake Nona YMCA Chairman of Managers 2009-2010
- Member of the National Association of Realtors
- Licensed Real Estate Broker Associate 23 years
- National Association of Realtors
- Orlando Association of Realtors Ethic Board Member
- Certified Property Distressed Expert (CDPE)
- International Property Specialist Designation
- Area Representative voted ñ Northlake Park at Lake Nona
- Publisher of The Lakes News community newspaper
- Security Task Force Parent Committee ñ Lake Nona Middle and High School