Good morning, #Orlando!
Orlando roadways and area attractions are going to get a whole lot busier next month because we have been named the No. 1 spring break destination for 2018, AAA reports.
Three #Florida cities are among AAA’s 10 Most Popular Destinations for the month of March, based on air and tour bookings made with the travel agency. Besides Orlando, Fort Lauderdale came in at No. 2, while Miami is No. 8. Other popular destinations include Honolulu, Cancun, Maui and Montego Bay.
A recent Consumer Pulse survey of Floridians who are planning a vacation in 2018 revealed that:
- 55% of Florida travelers will take a spring break vacation of three days or more.
- 43% will travel with family.
- 12% will travel with friends.
- 80% of Florida millennials will take a spring break vacation of three days or more.
- 61% of millennials will travel with family.
- 19% will travel with their friends.